CheapSupplements SG joins a crowded market of online supplement shops that have an online presence. CheapSupplements Unique Selling Point (USP) is that they have a huge range of products, to be precise, around 30,000 plus of choices!
CheapSupplements has a comprehensive blog section that talks about a wide variety of herbs, for instance Fenugreek, what vegetarian protein powder to choose, choosing the right Omega 3 supplement, and much more.
The only issue when you first land on CheapSupplements site is that it is confusing – there are hundreds of different subjects that they talk about, including Omega 3, garlic, shampoo, chia seeds and more.
There are a few companies that CheapSupplements tie in, as these are the brands most featured on their site. They are:
- Natrol – Natrol Inc,which was established in 1980, has a portfolio of health and wellness brands representing quality nutritional supplements, herbal teas, and sports nutrition products.Some of their in-house products cater to common needs such as Melatonin for lack of sleep, amino acids for regulating serotonin, biotin for hair and nails, and Acai Berry for antioxidant supplementation.
- Rainbow Light- Founded in 1981, they produce supplements aimed mainly at young parents, growing children, and teenagers.Products include Multivitamins for men and women, pregnant women, and brain supplements for teenagers. They also provide vitamins for young children in the form of Vitamin C gummies and fruit flavoured multivitamins.
- Green life – A leading American supplement provider, they have been around since 1968 and have a wide range of supplements, especially in the area of general well bring. Products include multi-vitamins, Calcium & Magnesium, Glucosamine and Chondroitin, Flax oil, Fenugreek and even coconut oil!
- Life Extension – A slightly more expensive option than the rest, life extension is nevertheless a premium product with vitamins such as Bio-Curcumin, Ubiquinol CoQ10, Phytoceramides with Lipowheat and multivitamins.
- Sunwarrior – Sun warrior is a raw vegan food company that provides herbal protein supplements in the form of natural vegetables, seeds and fruits. They also have gluten free protein and a wide variety of flavors.
CheapSupplements ultimately is a more informative site than it is a place to purchase supplements. CheapSupplements do a fair amount of comparisons and blogging about supplements and products but ultimately, making a purchase on this site is a rather complicated affair.